If You Could Get Professional Caregiver Advice For Free Would You Take It?
That’s Exactly What We’re Offering. Interested? Read Below
What We’re Doing
- We have decided to carve out a block of our time to help those of you who have questions about planning for a declining parent.
- To make this process as easy as possible for you and for us we have established a scheduling page where you can book a free 20-minute consultation time to speak with us by phone.
- Just click the button below and fill out the booking request form. Give us a brief description of what you want to discuss and we’ll call you at the selected time. That’s it!
Why are we doing this?
If this sounds like a lot of work on our part, you are exactly right. We have carved out a substantial block of time from our otherwise hectic weekly schedule to devote to helping our Community. So why are we doing this?
Here are a few reasons:
- We’ve Been There. Both Cindy and I have been where you are. Even though we are Elder Law Attorneys with over 30 years of experience, we understand from personal experience that when it is your Mom or your Dad or your Spouse that is declining, it is different. Emotion can totally cloud rational thought processes. Solutions that may have been obvious to others may be totally hidden from your field of vision.
- Building Community. It helps a lot to just have someone to talk to. Being able to talk to someone with a fresh perspective on the matter may open up entirely new pathways that you had not considered before.
- Getting Out of the Bogged Down Syndrome. If you know you’re in a situation by yourself not only is it depressing, but you can feel very bogged down. Additionally, the only thoughts you are likely to have are the same ones that you had yesterday.
I have personally experienced this a couple of times within the last few months. On both occasions I reached out for assistance. These “helpers” that I reached out to provided some insights that I would have missed, no matter how long I had thought about it.
What’s the Catch?
There is none. We talk 20 minutes for free and hope we can help. We don’t ask for credit card information and no “salesman” will call after the fact. Here’s what each of us will “get” from participation in the call:
What you get – Hopefully as a result of participating in the call, you will get a new idea or two that will help with creating a better Going Forward Plan for your declining parent or spouse.
What we get – Hopefully we will get to know you and all of our Community Members a little better and get a better idea as to what you are struggling with on a daily basis. This will help us as we strive to deliver more relevant information on the topics that you struggle with daily.
Even though we are Elder Law Attorneys, we can’t and won’t give legal advice on the call. The purpose of the call is to discuss your situation and help you come up with a solution to help establish a better Going Forward Plan for your declining parent or spouse.
TAKE ACTION. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW BEFORE THIS OFFER DISAPPEARS.
What if I need more than 20 minutes?
We have carved out a chunk of our week and have sliced this up into several 20 minute segments. We will have to stick to that time so we can fit in everyone who has booked a time to meet.
We suggest that you carefully think about the issues you want to discuss before getting on the call so we can get right to the heart of the matter as quickly as possible.
Additionally, we are working on a longer Deep-Dive Planning Call for those who need and want more assistance in the future. We don’t have the particulars worked out yet, but if you want more information regarding this Mom Centered Family Meeting Call, we will get that to you when it is available.